|Update 1.9: Friends and Foes|
|February 13, 2019|
|Update 1.9 Notes|
Update 1.9, also known as the Friends and Foes Update, was released on February 13, 2019.
New Features & Major Changes[edit | edit source]
- New Companion feature: Familiars, which will help Will through their varied combat and support abilities.
- New dungeon bosses: Minibosses that appear at the end of the first and second floor of each Dungeon.
- New lore available from Tomo in Rynoka and from Zenon in the Abandoned Campsite.
- Updates to the Banker to help you keep your money!
- A new system in the shop to inform you whenever the price of an item updates.
- Upgrade to the inventory that allows you to sort items.
- You can now repurchase the Broom Spear from Le Retailer if you've lost or sold it!
Minor Changes & Fixes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Improved item “picking-up” mechanic. Items should no longer “fly away” from Will
- Damage absorption buff (orange health bar) gained from sleeping in the upgraded bed was increased in the New Game +
- Fixed issue where some weapons could not be enchanted beyond the first upgrade
- (Steam Only) – Supporter Bow no longer can be enchanted over and over
- Fixed issue where Wishlist could display wrong information about ingredients when an item was added to it at the Witch
- Fixed issue with ingredients for weapon enchanting
- Fixed minor issue with Hawker item prices
- Fixed minor UI issues at the Witch and Wishlist
- Fixed minor localization issues
Dungeon[edit | edit source]
- Desert Dungeon pillars should no longer lock the player in the dungeon room
- Hermit Slime no longer can mix up corrupted dungeon items in the character’s inventory
- An issue where Bard Puppet could become invincible (flying golem from the Desert Dungeon) is now finally fixed
- Character no longer gets stuck when opening a chest when the Wanderer (green monster) is about to destroy it
- Golem Dungeon Boss’ hand slam attack should now follow the character properly
- Fixed issue where 5th Dungeon Boss did not receive damage from arrows during one animation
- Fixed Forest Dungeon Boss’ leap attack damage
Shop[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where Will could get stuck in the shop not able to open counters, sleep or exit through the door.