The Golem King
|The Golem King|
|The Golem King is a giant boulder with a slime sticking out of its left side and a floating rock arm in its right. It also has a sort of scarf (fabric) on it. It's immobile, only staying in the top center of the stage.|
It's recommended that you have tier I weapons and armor as well as a full stack of 5 HP Potion I before the fight. The Golem King is a fairly straight-forward fight. He has three main avenues of attack:
- He will smash his stone hand to the ground, causing rocks to fall in either a pattern or at random. The rocks will not damage Will after they've fallen, but will persist until the next attack.
- His Jelly hand will target Will before shooting at him, then makes fast sweeping attacks across the field.
- His stone hand flies up above Will before smashing the ground and hitting the player.
- In between each attacks, the Golem King emits a blue nova from around his base, knocking Will back and preventing the player from keeping up a constant close-range attack.
- To avoid his stone hand, keep an eye out for the shadow that will show when these attacks will land.
- His Jelly hand can be dodged by rolling or simply tanked.
- The recommended weapon in this fight are gloves (to do damage quickly before the nova knock you away).
|Golem Dungeon||Golem King Energy Crystal, Golem History I, Golem History II, Golem History III, Golem King Jottings, Golem King Amulet +1|
Upon defeat, the boss itself will drop three ‘Golem King Energy Crystals’. In addition, a large Blue Chest behind the Golem King will be unlocked. It contains a collection of high-value Golem culture items. Once the boss is beaten, the player will receive a key to the fifth door and trigger the related cut scene. The boss can only be defeated once.
|Overthrow the king!||Defeat the Golem King|
|Perfect Golem King||Perfect Golem King|