|An orb made of electricity and plasma.|
It can only be at one of the eight metal screws (nodes) found near the edges of the arena. Its attacks are varied, and they deal a lot of damage. Ensure you have tier IV weapons and armor as well as a full stack of 5 HP Potion IV or even hyper potions before the fight.
The Energy Flux's attacks are as follows:
- It covers most of the arena with electricity, causing damage if you stand on it. If it places the opening at a bad angle, it will immediately ruin a perfect run, requiring a restart.
- It fires 2 bolts of lightning and rotates it around itself.
- It fires a bolt of lightning and sweeps it across the entire arena.
- It turns red and jumps in between nodes, causing damage if Will gets hit.
- After every attack, it will disappear and reappear in another node.
- When it turns red, a small stream of electricity is shown coming from the Energy Flux, showing which node it will jump to next.
- Its lightning bolts sweep across the arena, so be ready to roll at any time
- Be careful you don't fall off the edge of the arena.
- Energy flux can be stunned.
- Rolling into Energy Flux won't damage you but will push to you the nearest point on its circumference. This could potentially push you off the arena, or into its attacks.
|Tech Dungeon||AC Adapter, Flux Energy Jottings, Tech History I, Tech History II, Tech History III|