The Bow is a low damage weapon that fires an arrow straight out and only hits one target and a piercing special. The bow fires at a medium speed, but deals the least amount of damage of any weapon. Arrows can cover the span of a room, allowing for excellence boss killing. Will also back-steps slightly with each arrow.
Once the special attack is fully charged, Will can turn in any direction to fire. The arrow will curve to the left or right after firing, and only stops after hitting an obstacle or wall. As with other weapons, changing directions before the weapon is fully charged will reset the charge
As for pairing with the weapon swap trick, it pairs well with the Gloves and Swords and Shields, allowing for quick double damage arrows and long range support. It matches poorly with the spear due to having an extremely similar function.
- Hit: The bow only has 1 attack, shooting and arrow forward while stepping back a bit. The bow does not have the double damage finisher.
Special Attack: After a medium charging time, Will unleashes a piecing shot that only stops when hitting a wall. It also deals double damage. The arrow will curve left or right after firing. How much it curves is seemingy random.
- Each enchantment requires 3 Empowering Crystals
- It costs 1,000 gold to enchant the Training Bow (3,000 gold total and 9 Empowering Crystals to get to "+++")
- It costs 16,000 gold to enchant a Tier 1 weapon (48,000 gold total to get to "+++")
- It costs 32,000 gold to enchant a Tier 2 weapon (96,000 gold total)
- It costs 64,000 gold to enchant a Tier 3 weapon (192,000 gold total)
- It costs 128,000 gold to enchant a Tier 4 weapon (384,000 gold total)
List of Bows[edit | edit source]
|Weapon Name||Power||Power +||Power ++||Power +++||Tier||Path||Special|
Related achievements[edit | edit source]
|Distant Warrior||Craft All Bows|